IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of such changes. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Conditions of Use and additional terms or notices posted on the website. Your continued access of this website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Third Party Links
Linked websites are not under the control of IT-NetworkZ and IT-NetworkZ is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. IT-NetworkZ provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement by IT-NetworkZ of the site.
Material on this Site relative to Cisco is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Cisco Systems, Inc., Cisco, Cisco Systems, and the Cisco Systems logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, CCIP, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco, Cisco IOS, Cisco Systems, the Cisco Systems logo, and Networking Academy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document or Site is the property of their respective owners.
Given the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, copyright, and trademark infringement. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
Course Registration & Refunds
No registrations will be confirmed unless full payment has been received and a completed and signed form accepting these terms and conditions have been received by IT-NetworkZ, India
Currency exchange rates change on a daily basis. The customer is committed to pay the fees quoted at the time of booking the course. After booking, changing the fees to a different currency is not permitted
All class participants must comply with course prerequisites. Please review the Course Outline on IT-NetworkZ website for details
Payment for all courses is due a minimum of 30 days prior to our course commencement or upon receipt of our invoice.
IT-NetworkZ reserves the right to cancel a student’s registration if payment is not received in full. All payments are to be paid in full as per the invoiced amount. Any local taxes or bank fees should be borne by the customer.
If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
A 3% surcharge will be incurred for all payments made by credit card. IT-NetworkZ Pvt Ltd charges the credit card in Indian Rupees (at the prevailing exchange rate). When converted into your currency, you can expect to pay up to 3% more due to the mark-up.
Cancellation and transfers must be notified in writing. Cancellation and transfer fees payable are outlined as below:
Cancellation of Course:
0-3 Working Days before Course Commencement: 100% of course fees
4-7 Working Days before Course Commencement: 50% of course fees
There after refund request wound not be entertained.
Re-scheduling of Course:
• Package programs MUST be paid in full prior to attending any training class or as per decided payment structure and MUST be completed in respected form.
• IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd reserves the right to alter course schedules and pricing without notice
• For courses delivered in India and subject to Tax Deduction at Source (TDS), we will supply our Permanent Account Number (PAN) and require that a TDS Certificate be provided at the time of payment. Failure to provide a TDS Certificate will result in us adding an additional 10% to the invoice to cover the deduction. For courses attended outside of India, TDS does not apply and payment is required in full
• IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd reserves the right to cancel, curtail or re-schedule training classes or events without notice and without liability for financial penalty or compensation other than an amount limited to a refund of 100% of any fees already paid in advance of the related class or event, or cancellation of the invoice, where credit arrangements have been established with Fast Lane to pay post event
• Wi-Fi Internet is provided at all training centers on a best effort basis. In case of breakdown of the service for any reason IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd will not be responsible for costs incurred by the student for making alternate arrangements
• IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd also arranges Hotel accommodation as part of its training solution. However, IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd has no control over availability of rooms at the Hotels offered and during busy seasons, rooms might not be available at the Hotels selected by the student. Hotels also reserve the right to cancel Hotel reservations in case they have bulk bookings. In such instances, IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd will try its best to accommodate the student at a suitable Hotel but cannot guarantee that this will be without inconvenience to the customer
• In case a student is not satisfied with the delivery of service, the maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee. IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund airfare, accommodation, food cost, testing cost. Refund is only applicable if the student brings his dissatisfaction to the notice of the management within the FIRST week of start of the course or 20% of the course coverage (whichever is less) AND also ceases to attend classes
• Though IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd has taken adequate measures to offer services of only reputed and dependable Hotels, IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd cannot guarantee the quality of their service. If you are not happy with the service provided by the Hotel, you have an option to change to a different Hotel or make your own arrangements for staying and claim rebate for un-availed Hotel accommodation
• The Hospitality Desk at IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd offers advice and support for availing other services in India such as medical/dental procedures, tours, gym, cab service etc. However, this advice and support is offered on a best effort and IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd cannot and does not guarantee the quality of service provided by these third-party agencies
• IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd is not responsible in the case of an accident or an injury, whether to you personally or your property during your time at the course. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to prevent injury to yourself and your property. Please also have the necessary insurance in place
• IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd is not responsible for theft of belongings during your stay in India. Please take necessary precautions
• A student will not contact directly a trainer or an employee of IT-NetworkZ for the purpose of availing services or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
• It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification Boot Camp before registering. IT-NetworkZ does not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant
• Although IT-NetworkZ has local representatives in many countries around the world, IT-NetworkZ has official offices in India only. All trainings and other services are administered and conducted in India only, and all financial transactions are made with legal entities in India only
• IT-NetworkZ prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed
IT-NetworkZ Infosystems Pvt.Ltd. reserves the right to change policies and procedures at our discretion. Last Updated 03/10/2016